We suggest that clients bring:
– 2 forms of official identification (including original insurance card)
– Credit card for incidental costs (pharmacy, etc)
– At least 30 days of all medications prescribed (including inhalers, epi-pen, etc.)
– List of previous and current doctors, therapists, counselors with contact information.
– 5-7 changes of clothes: socks, undergarments, athletic wear, rain slick, durable footwear, etc… we are a ranch environment and encourage comfortable, casual wear. Please bring only shorts that extend to the mid-thigh, such as walking shorts or Bermuda shorts.
– Personal hygiene products: soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, foot powder, etc.
– Feminine hygiene products
– If you smoke, bring cigarette supply. The Ranch is unable to purchase cigarettes for you, so plan ahead. Care packages can be received by clients from family. Nicotine cessation products encouraged if willing (i.e. bring gum, patch, etc.).
– Vaping is prohibited at CSR, except for sealed, non-refillable “e-cigs”
– Glasses and/or contacts – 2 pair if able.
– If known to snore, breathe right strips or sleep apnea machine.
– Personal journal, stamps, envelopes, and stationary are encouraged
– Reusable coffee mug and/or plastic glass for coffee and drinks
– Please handle any business affairs, bill-paying, etc. that you can anticipate BEFORE entering treatment.
We ask that clients do not bring:
– No food or drinks to be brought in or mailed to you. We have plenty of food and snacks at The Ranch.
– No cellphones, tablets, cameras, e-readers, etc. Only electronic devices mandated by law (ex: ankle monitor) will be allowed.
– No novels, magazines, or un-recovery related materials. You will be provided with recovery related literature and materials. In addition, daily newspaper is provided for community in addition to access to network news at designated times.
– Nothing of value (jewelry, heirlooms, etc.)
– No alcohol containing hygiene products such as hairspray, cologne, etc.
– No alcohol or drugs!
– No outside linens. This includes sheets, towels, pillows, pillowcases, blankets or comforters.
– Vaping is prohibited at CSR, except for sealed, non-refillable “e-cigs.”
– No weapons (guns, knives, or anything sharp)
– No vitamins, supplements or OTC medications
– No clothing/articles that promotes alcohol, drugs, gangs, weapons, etc.
– No short shorts or cutoffs.